Thursday, June 12, 2014

New Blendable Pens

I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these new blendable pens. They are awesome! Here are some examples of how they look. I only have two color sets so far but plan on getting them all. They are a great deal too, you get 3 pens for $11.95. 1 darker color, 1 medium color and 1 light color, all for shading purposes. So COOL!!! Click on See more, so you can post it to Pinterest if you want. Also that's how you can see it.





Aren't they great? I'm so impressed with this product. I think I did a better job with the yellow one though, what do you think? Don't hesitate to ask questions, I cherish each and every one of you and will respond the same day if at all possible, which I will do my best to do.
Thanks for checking in with me. Take care everyone and Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment