Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Re doing Bedroom

Sorry I haven't been on in a while, I rearranged my bedroom and it took quite a while to do. I had to hire movers to move the furniture. It took months to clear everything out as my health only allows me to move one box per day so that took awhile. Then when everything got moved I had to move boxes back in and put things away. WHEW! What a job, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. Now I have more room so I can do my exercises with the DVDs I have and hopefully get a bit healthier so I can do more, and more often. Thanks for understanding.
I cherish your comments and look forward to each and every one, so please comment and I will respond to each and every one. Thank you all.
Now that things have settled down I hope to be posting more very soon. Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment