Saturday, December 14, 2013

Lots of Christmas Cards

We had a marathon Christmas Card making class yesterday. I'm just going to post them all. I wanted to get these out before Christmas so you could get some ideas for your cards. Some cards I made later that evening and I will post those here as well. Hope you enjoy these. Please leave me a comment so I know there is someone out there reading these. I would appreciate it very much. Thanks! :)
 The snowflake card could use some bling in the middle, I'm going to add a rhinestone!
 Love & Joy was embossed in Silver, came out really nice.
 Deer is gold embossed, we put our sentiment inside the card in gold using stamp pad.



The last card was made in another class I go to. The next photo is from a friend from that class named Gail. What talent and what a sweetheart she is too!
This is a flip card with a few modifications, (done sideways). Poinsetta, not easy to do. I tried, mine didn't look as good as hers.
Thanks for stopping by. Please leave a comment and Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment