Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Invention

This is a little different from my normal posts but here goes. I created an invention and have entered a contest to get it on the shelves at Walmart. I passed the first part of their requirements and now onto the next stage. I need you all to send this web address to as many people as you can, put it on facebook, email it to friends, put it on your own website, etc. The video will show you what the invention is so you know what you are voting for. You can vote once per day at this website. I thank you all so much, Thank you all in advance, because I know you all care.

https://getontheshelf/walmart.com/product/1bef/Sun-Dot-and-Sun-Spot

Thanks again. You can vote once a day up until Sept. 2nd. This is my last and only chance to finally do something with my invention. I've waited a long time for this. I've been an inventor for 51 years and this is my first chance to finally get one of them to market. You have no idea what this means to me. Love and Kisses to all!  and Keep Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment